Sunday, May 27, 2012

strength

What is strength? Is it how much you can lift or bench press? Or is it how much you can take? how many times can you fall and still get back up fighting? I don't have an answer to that question. But I do know that strength is a necessary thing in life. No more who you are. And although some such as myself may feel we don't have nearly as much as we should. We keep on trying. Right now I am just trying to think of ways ways in which one might achieve more strength lord knows I need it. I want to stop wishing. I don't want to live in fairy tales. I want to make my own. To man up and know that if I really want something in life I have to go out there and get it. Its not going to come around and knock on my door. As much as I wish it did. <--- See that there I go wishing again on things that aren't going to happen. I 'm starting to feel that all this wishing its just wasted time. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment