Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Resentment continued

I remember my mom calling me that night after the accident to tell me your dad says he doesn't care if you try to send him to jail because of the bruises. I cried my eyes out. My mom and sister used to come over all the time. My boyfriend and I rented from my cousins at the time. I wouldn't come out of our room until well after they left. Sometimes my mom would let my sister up to our room to see me. About 8 months later my parents decided to send me a message with my sister. That we could set up a time to go and try and smooth things over with them. I was nervous and afraid. We went and things went well. We decided to send Christmas with them that year.
   Now I know they are my parents and I love them. And I will not judge them on the choices they made. But I can't help but to feel some resentment towards them. More towards my dad than my mom. I don't know I feel like my dad just keeps on making mistakes. And doesn't bother to try and make up for them.
   Recently we found out that he has had 2 affairs. I remember when I was younger I would ask him for things. Or even 5 bucks and he would always say no. Every time we needed something my mom paid. And now I come to find out that he takes out kids that aren't his and buys them everything they want. When we are losing our home! My mom bought herself new appliances about a year ago guess who had our old ones in her brand new kitchen. YUP my dad's whore. My dad owes the IRS because he made more money than we ever knew. All that extra money went to her. Yup like 15,000. So this year I don't get financial aid and its because of money I never even saw. I am still on my parents taxes because I am not married and they have always given me what they get back from my taxes. Next year my taxes will be with my husbands. And hopefully I can go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment