Monday, May 14, 2012

Life

Life is well complicated. I need to get stuff of my chest and bear all to complete strangers because I am scared of being judged by someone whom I hold close and dear to me. Ok so my life right now it hasn't quite come out how I thought it would by now. I didn't except to have a kid and be married before I had even turned 21. I thought hey I'm going to finish high school, nope didn't get to do that. Ended up getting my ged. I thought I was going to have a nice wedding, nope got married at the court house with none of my family around. I can't say that I hate my life but i sure as hell aint happy with it half of the time. I want to do something with my life! But I feel like my family justs holds me back they are never the ones behind me pushing me telling me I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment