Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Long Nights

Ok once once again I am staying up to wait for my honey buns lol! he is working with my dad on some office building and they can only do the construction at nights. Keep in mind my hubby has a 8 am - 4pm job. I feel so bad for him because he has barely gotten any sleep. But he says that he likes it because that means we will have some extra money we are trying to save up. I am not sure if we want to pay off our bills or finally take the big step and buy our first house. Don't get me wrong living in my parent's basement is fine... for now. I mean we pay rent and for all of our things. so I mean what we pay in rent we could use to pay our house payment. But we haven't found anything we like just yet.

 So guys I have about 3 more of these nights. I have already gone thru buffy season 1 and half of 2 I'll probably finsh that up tonight. O and half of Supernatural Season 1. Any suggestions as to what else I should watch to pass the time. God I wish I had Lost Girl Season 1!! Also wish that I had a 7-11 right next to my house.

God not to sound bogus or nothing. But I got a man to have someone to sleep next to at night. And watching Buffy Kissing angel while not having someone to cuddle with Sucks. O fyi I got my visit from my aunt Flow so I am extremely moody. Sucks it really does.

No comments:

Post a Comment