Thursday, May 17, 2012

LOST WEIGHT YEA BABY!

Ok not going to lie I let myself so after having a baby! I gained 30 pounds and pretty much have kept them on for the past 2 years. Not fun and not cool. Lately I feel so fat its not even funny. So I started trying to lose weight by all means. exercise wasn't cutting it. So I decided to buy some of those get slim quick products. None of them worked. Until I found my salvation!!! It Works Body wraps. O yea like the girl told me It was time to get my sexy back. So I bought one I had nothing to lose. Cost me $25 bucks. I had just received my tax refund so I didn't mind paying. I tried it right away with the help of my sister. I left it on for 2 hours even though you don't have to wear it that long. Minimum of 45 minutes. It felt like tingly feeling and it smells like Vicks Vapor Rub. So I was like ehh is this really going to work. I measured myself before putting it on and then afterwards. I lost a whole 2 inches! O YEA BABY! so far I have used two and lost 3.5 inches. As soon as I get some extra money better believe I am getting another! I love fitting into my old jeans again. Shhh.... DONT TELL ANYONE!! I MEAN ANYONE LOL but my hubby and I are even having sex more often. Its great.


btw the girl's email is itworksmtz@yahoo.com she is really nice. Tell her the girl from the Thats life blog sent you please!

No comments:

Post a Comment