Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

Today is suppose to be a day in which we all take a moment to look back and thank all those who have fallen in the line of duty. Those who have given their life's for us people whom they never met. I for one took the time to bow my head and thank God and them. But I also decided to make the most of this day. Instead of coming home from work to hide inside. I embraced the warm weather and went to a birthday cook out. I spent the fresh night air sitting outside with my family. Thing I always took for granted but today took the time to remember how much I miss these moment and how my daughter deserves to have these moments of her own. I hope each of you spent a wonderful 3 day weekend for most of us at least. Now I am going back to watching my daughter hug and eat some chips while watching a movie with her daddy. My two loves! Good NIght guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment