Thursday, May 17, 2012

Car trouble

ok, so yesterday afternoon on my way home I noticed that my brakes were acting up not cool I almost crashed! so I told the husband because I have been telling him for the last couple months I've been telling him that the brakes felt like they were not working to well anymore. So when to get the oil changed he asked to get it checked out. I have no back breaks two links in the front need to be changed and it needs to get aliened. So all in all it he said it will cost about $420! Yikes! ok so I have some savings the hubby doesn't know about but no where near enough to cover that. The hubby is going to pay half. and the breaks we are going to change half. yes me and the hubby split cost since we both work. well more like he gives me his money I put all the money together and pay bills, rent, everything. But he does get to keep some money for himself as do I. Only things that makes me mad is that I have months telling him. And I wonder if he had gotten it checked out earlier if things (repairs) would have been cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment