Monday, May 14, 2012

Baby #1

ok so I going have one baby. A 2 year old girl. I didn't except her to happen so early on in life but thats what happens when you don't use protection. I have used protection every time since! My baby daddy is my first and only sexual partner. I love him to death and the sex is great! Ok so during pregnancy things were tough he was talking to other girls <-- this is a constant problem with him. So I was thinking of leaving him I had a great guy friend around this time. But he lived an hour or so from me so we would txt or talk on the phone. He kept adivising me not to take my boyfriends shit. That I could care for my baby on my own. His girlfriend became a really good friend of mine too. On my moms birthday we got in a HUGE fight because said friend was in town and stopped by to see me and my belly! He stay 3 steps lower than me on the stairs by to my front door never got any closer. My Boyfriend/Husband freaked! NO more guy friends not even the ones we had in common. baby is a month early. boyfriend went to work and slept at home the 2 days i was in labor. My mommy stayed with me the whole time. I'll explain labor later on I feel like all my thoughts are just jumbled because I want to write about one thing but all these different thought keep coming into my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment